Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

About Raaz

Who is Raaz ?

A Syed Hussaini Brahmn, born in the house of a muslim, to a Syed family. The Mother of Raaz grown up as an Hindu, but she became a muslim when she married with the father of Raaz. Raaz grown up as a muslim, but on a older age he also discovered about the Hinduism. After discovering the Hinduism, Raaz met Shirdi Sai Baba.

Raaz said, " He was exact the way I am. Shirdi Sai Baba was the key of peace, whenever people said that Hindu and Muslims are enemies because of idol worship. I told them that Shirdi Baba always say : Sabka malik ek hai (God of Everyone is One - same) till the day of today I am repeating and repeating, it's my job to repeat the truth "
All rights reserved

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

DISRESPECTFUL VIDEO OF GODDESS KALI (KOURA)

RAAZ RELIGIOUS ACTIVIST ABOUT THE DISRESPECTFUL VIDEO OF GODDESS KALI   O, BELIEVERS OF GOD O, FIGHTERS OF JUSTICE O, DEVI BHAKTAS       Someone has uploaded a scene on YouTube, in which they command Goddess Kali : Natraj to dance. This is something we can't accept! 💔  Please friends report this video on YouTube; 1. Go on the link: https://youtu.be/TsZzfQNzKMk 2. Click on more 3. Report       SHARE THIS POST! Let us reach much people! We need to be clear to avoid misunderstanding. Because; even Shiva not ask Kali to dance, so who is this Kafir American who act like Mahishasur and demand Kali to dance?     And why is Adsense allowing this video for Ads?   Someone like the maker of this movie; we call a "Kafir" If Youtube will not delete the scene, then we will start a worldwide petition!

Are Hindus busy with Idol worshipping?

Explanation and reply for the people, who said that Hindus are busy with Idol worshipping!   Raaz explained his story, he said: As you all know, I am a Syed from my father and Brahmin from my mother. It's my plight to speak justice for both and from both. We (I, Raaz, as a Brahmin) can't accept the sayings like: "Destroy that idol of your god" "You are not worshipping god, but an idol" I, Raaz, greet the Murati rupa when I see it, pure from love and respect, another word for worshipping is love and respect. My Mother and my family and other Hindus are worhshipping them, hands in one and in front of the Godly Murati Rupas. How do you dare to take away their most lovely visible thing? It's better if you don't dare! A murati:pratima is not a voodoo doll, it's a murat made up of the description of Shiva, Durga and Vishnu. Like Shiva. We don't feed the Godly murati's with flesh or blood, so it's nothing of Evil. ( Dur